1) This After-sales Policy only applies to Maume.com products purchased for your use and not for resale. 2) By purchasing Maume products, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to this policy.
Maume warrants that each Maume product will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period starts from the date when your Maume product is purchased or shall be set separately by Maume.
III. How to Obtain After-sales Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting Maume. After-sales services may not be provided, and After-sales Policy may be different in some areas. Additional charges may apply outside of Maume’s service areas. Please contact Maume for information specific to your location.
IV. Return & Refund Service, Replacement Service, and Warranty Repair Policy
1. Return & Refund Service Maume guarantees that subject to the following conditions, Return & Refund Service and Replacement Service can be requested by providing legal proof of purchase. You can request Return & Refund Service within 7 calendar days of receiving the product (calculating from the next day when the product is received), and Replacement Service within 30 calendar days of receiving the product. Type 1: The product has a manufacturing defect or quality issue. It is determined that it is a quality issue after the product has been analyzed by Maume or the service center authorized by Maume. Return & Refund Service can be provided at a given time. Type 2: The product is damaged during transit, incorrect items are sent, items are missing, or the product does not match the original description of the product shown on the website. If the package is damaged during transit, incorrect items are sent, or items are missing, do not sign for the package. Take a photo for proof. If the package has been signed for, obtain proof of damage during transit issued by the courier. For other reasons, Return & Refund Service can be provided at a given time after confirmation from Maume. Notes: i. Return & Refund Service and Replacement Service will not be provided where: 1) A legal proof of purchase, receipt, or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with. 2) Damage is caused to the product by uncontrollable external factors, including earthquakes, fire, floods, lightning strikes, or transportation accidents. 3) A product sent to Maume for Return & Refund and Replacement Services does not include all original accessories, attachments, or packaging. 4) A product is not delivered to Maume within seven (7) calendar days after Return & Refund Service confirmation is sent from Maume. 5) Not all products for Return & Refund and Replacement Services are sent to Maume. 6) Proof of damage during transit issued by the carrier cannot be provided, and the package was not rejected during sign for. 7) Any fault or damage of the product is caused by non-manufacturing factors, unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation not by official instructions or manuals. ii. If it meets the replacement service requirements, the warranty period of the replacement product should be recalculated.
2. Warranty Repair Policy You can request Warranty Repair Service where: 1) The product under warranty has a manufacturing defect. 2) A valid proof of purchase or receipt is provided. If it is detected that the product meets the warranty repair service, diagnosis and material fees, and labor costs will be covered by Maume. This policy does not cover the following: 1) Crashes or damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors. 2) Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not by official instructions or manuals. 3) Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, repair, or shell opening not by official instructions or manuals. 4) A legal proof of purchase, receipt, or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with. 5) Damage is caused to the product by uncontrollable external factors, including earthquakes, fire, floods, lightning strikes, or transportation accidents. 6) Proof of damage during transit issued by the carrier cannot be provided, and the package was not rejected during sign for. 7) The product is out of warranty. 8) Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration. 9) Any fault or damage of the product is caused by non-manufacturing factors, unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation not by official instructions or manuals. 10) A product is not delivered to Maume within seven calendar days after Warranty Repair Service confirmation is sent from Maume.
3. Others 1) The warranty of the product is not globally available due to product version differences. After-sales services may vary concerning your product or the country of purchase. 2) Make copies of all data contained on your product as the data may be lost during the repair process. Or Maume shall not be responsible for the loss of any data. 3) If Maume determines that the issue is not covered by this Warranty Repair Policy, you will have to apply for Paid Repair Service or choose to send your product back. 4) The above terms do not affect other rights of consumers under local law.
V. Product and Part Replacement
When After-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes Maume’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered Maume products and parts are eligible for replacement. Replacement products or parts provided by Maume may not be new, but they will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty. A new serial number will be bound to the replacement product or component.
VI. Use of Personal Contact Information
If you obtain service under this policy, you authorize Maume to store, use, and process your product usage log information and your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. Maume may use this information to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues. To achieve these aims, you authorize Maume to transfer your information to any country where we do business and to provide it to entities acting on our behalf. We may also disclose your information where required by law.
VII. Limitation of Liability
When receiving service, Maume is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in Maume’s possession or transit, if Maume is responsible for transportation. Maume is not responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product. Under no circumstances, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall Maume, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) Third-party claims against you for damages 2) Loss, damage, or disclosure of your data 3) Special, incidental, punitive, indirect, or consequential damage, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill, or anticipated savings. In no case shall the total liability of Maume, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers for damage from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product. The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property, or damage to tangible personal property for which Maume is liable under the law. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
VIII. Warranty Period
1. Whole Units (except for battery): 12 Months 2. Battery: 6 Months, Not Damaged and Corroded, Charge Cycle Less than 200 Times 3. Tires and Accessories: No Warranty *The warranty period varies based on the local laws and regulations. Maume reserves the right of final explanation to the above policies.